We can be happier if we take responsibility for ourselves on every level.
It’s about living our best life
Stress and Anxiety Coaching
Are you feeling happy today? Isn’t our goal to maximize our happiness everyday? We want time for the things that matter most. At Peacefully Organized I provide simple solutions for creating your ideal life.
The things we need to do to have a peaceful mind, home and life are not complicated. My mission is to show you simple changes that can make a massive difference.
Attacking Anxiety and Depression
For the last 10 years I have been coaching others through one of the largest non- pharmaceutical anxiety and depression programs in the country.
Attacking Anxiety and Depression has been in existence for over 30 years, helping millions of people discover peace of mind.
The 15 or more weekly sessions include cognitive behavioral based coping tools and skills. These help you recognize your negative thinking and modify it by applying new skills. Observing and challenging your beliefs will be ongoing throughout your sessions. When you change the way you think, you change the way you feel.
I have been through my own personal journey with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and will draw from my own experiences. My coaching sessions also focus on determining and creating your ideal lifestyle, focusing on what you are good at, and shaping mindful, healthier attitude.
stresscenter.com has information about the program. Or contact me below.
I am also accredited by the Cool Kids Anxiety Program.
Cool Kids is a structured 10 session program run over a minimum of 10 weeks that teaches children and their parents how to better manage a child’s anxiety.
The program is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), involves the participation of children and parents, and focuses on teaching practical skills.
Topics covered in the program include:
- Learning about anxiety
- Learning to think realistically
- Parenting an anxious child
- Facing fears using stepladders
- Learning coping skills such as assertiveness or problem solving
- The Cool Kids program was developed by Macquarie University and has been running since 1993. The program has undergone continual scientific evaluation and development to include the latest understanding of anxiety and its treatment.
- It has been translated into a number of languages and today, is used in clinics, schools and hospitals around the world.