- Currently Coaching individuals using concepts from a cognitive behavioral based program providing encouragement, guidance and support.
Challenging Irrational Thinking
- Irrational ways of thinking elevate or maintain stress, anxiety, and depression.
Help You Recognize Your Negative Thinking
- My role is to help you recognize where this style of thinking may surface for you and modify it the through the applications of new skills.
Observe and Challenge Your Beliefs
- Observing and challenging your belief systems will be ongoing during your coaching sessions.
- When you change the way you think, you change the way you feel.
You Don’t Have To Do it Alone
- Research shows that having a partner walk beside you to help tackle the obstacles that are standing between you and the person you want to become is more effective than doing it alone.
There is evidence that a cognitive-behavioral, solution-focused life-coaching program is effective in increasing goal striving, well-being, and hope.
We can be happier if we take responsibility for ourselves on every level, emotionally and physically.
It’s about achieving balance and discovering our passions at work, at home and in our relationships .
We all deserve to live each day without limitations
Cool Kids is a structured 10 session program run over a minimum of 10 weeks that teaches children and their parents how to better manage a child’s anxiety.
The program is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), involves the participation of children and parents, and focuses on teaching practical skills.
Topics covered in the program include:
- Learning about anxiety
- Learning to think realistically
- Parenting an anxious child
- Facing fears using stepladders
- Learning coping skills such as assertiveness or problem solving
- The Cool Kids program was developed by Macquarie University and has been running since 1993. The program has undergone continual scientific evaluation and development to include the latest understanding of anxiety and its treatment. It has been translated into a number of languages and today, is used in clinics, schools and hospitals around the world.